01 Competition Details.
Ø Area: worldwide
Ø Time: June, 2021-November, 2021
Jiangning Development Zone, The Green Partnership of Industrial Parks in China
Ø Cooperation Members (updating):
Industrial Research Institution
Green Technology Bank, Energy efficiency and investment evaluation committee of China Energy Research Society, New energy industry association of Guangzhou Development District, Guangzhou Hydrogen Energy Association
Deutsche Boerse AG, German Chambers of Commerce Worldwide Network (AHK), Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), World Wide Fund for Nature or World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
ENN Energy, GCL New Energy, ZGC SCI-TECH Leasing
Fund in China
Asia Green Fund, China Venture Capital, ECI Fund, Zheneng capital holding Co.
Ø Support Members (updating):
Tianjin Economic and Technological Development Area
Kunshan Economic and Technological Development Zone
Suzhou Industrial Park
Nanjing Economic and Technological Development Zone
Zhenjiang Economic and Technological Development Zone
Hangzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone
Hefei Economic and Technological Development Zone
Guangzhou Development District;
Ø Cooperated media: China Environment News
*(ranking above without distinction)
02 Competition Schedule
Ø Pre-match meeting
July 31, 2021
Ø Preliminary Evaluation
September 24, 2021
October 15, 2021
Guangzhou Development District
Ø The Green Cloud classroom
October 29, 2021
Ø Finals + Matchmaking
Novenber 5, 2021
Jiangning Development Zone
Place: The site of The Fifth Chairman
03 Participants Qualification
Ø Participants are those entities with high growth potential or non-registered enterprises with teams who have independent innovation projects.
Ø Technology holders are authorized to own independent intellectual property without any property disputes. The project has already entered the market and had the condition for industrialization.
Ø Project applicants must be the founder of the project, core executives, or main responsor(sponsors) of the team.
Ø Renowned social reputation without listed black operational record.
New technologies and equipment in the new energy industry chain such as hydrogen energy, Solar, wind energy, and biomass energy etc.
Energy Efficient Utilization
New energy storage technology, waste heat and pressure recovery technology, high-efficiency energy-saving motors and other technical equipment
Building Energy Saving
Prefabricated buildings, sustainable building materials, passive house technology, etc.
Energy control technologies and equipment such as intelligent energy management platforms, energy consumption data centers, energy transactions, etc.
Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage technology, bioplastics, biochemical fiber, protein products and other new materials for decarbonization, etc.
Others related technologies
05 Rewards and benefits
2 First Prizes, 4 Second Prizes, 6 Third Prizes
Ø Enterprises who are shortlisted in the semi-final round will earn the following benefits:
1. Listed in the national recommended clean production and circular economy technology database, and selected into the list of recommended projects of Green Development League of National Economic and Technological Development Zones in priority.
2. Ticket to participate in cross provincial activities of Green League clean technology park, face-to-face discussion and matchmaking with the park's competent authorities, and zero distance access to the market;
3. Guidance support from judges and tutors, helping the enterprises to break through every assessment dimensions.
4. Promotions on official wechat and Tik Tok accounts of green parks, also the special report by China Environmental News.
Ø Enterprises who are shortlisted in the final round will earn the following benefits:
1. Listed in the park's leading talent projects, the incubation catalogue and support list of science and technology innovation enterprises, and get preferential policy for scientific and technological innovation enterprises in priority.
2. Ticket to the pilot opportunity of commercial projects in national level economic development zones, direct to the terminal market, become a member of the "professional technical committee" of the Green League, and participate in all Park activities for free in the next year.
3. Renewable energy technologies will have the opportunity to enter th 2020 technology selection final list of WWF Climate Solver and compete for the title of WWF climate creator in 2020.
4. Matchmaking ticket to professional investmet institutions one on one. The excellent project can also get letter of intent in site.
5. Promotion support from all cooperated media platforms. The organizers will make a promotional video for the projects and play on the official account of all supportive members.
06 Assessment Dimensions
Market Prospect; Competitive Advantage; Business Mode; Core Team; Core Technology; Operation Development; Financing Plan
07 Application documents
Please download the APPLICATION FORM below, which need to include fellow documents as attachments:
1. Application form
2. Letter of commitment
3. Copy of business license or other documents that can prove the project belongs to your company
4. Resumes of core management team
5. Business/project plan and promotional documents
6. Other documents that can prove technology, patent, or marketing
· The above files need to be compressed into one, and named as “company name + project name”
· Please send all documents to the email below before 5:00 pm September 20,2021.
· After sending the email, please keep your phone open, the staff will contact you to check the information.
Secretariat of The Green Partnership of Industrial Parks in China
Miss LI +86 13132008819